Las Vegas Girlfriend Getaway
If you are looking for a girlfriend getaway and your girlfriends love glitz, glamour and staying out all night, look no further than Las Vegas! It is also a perfect destination for bachelorette parties.
Here are my travel tips for a Las Vegas girlfriend getaway:
Where to go:
When to go:
Fall or Spring
How long to stay:
A long weekend
Where to stay:
Cosmopolitan – hip hotel in the middle of the strip
Aria Sky Suites – luxury suites on the strip
Caesar’s Palace – great service and one of the best on the strip
Paris Las Vegas – the next best thing to being in Paris
Top things to do on a Las Vegas girlfriend getaway:
- Hit the pool and spa at your hotel – Each resort tries to out do one another in the outdoor pools, activities and spas. They make it a daytime club party everyday by the pool.
- Shopping – You can find every possible store at every possible price range in Vegas.
- Nightlife – Some of the top night clubs in the country are in Vegas. Be sure to check out Pure in Caesar’s Palace, Ghost Bar in The Palms, Foundation Room in Mandalay Bay, and Marquee at the Cosmopolitan. Ask some of the locals to see which night is the HOT club to be at! Some are only open on certain nights. Note: Girls have a great chance of getting in with no cover charge.
- Dining at fabulous restaurants – Of course Vegas has some of the top chefs and restaurants in the country too, everything is better in Vegas! Check out Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill in the Cosmopolitan, The Pink Taco in the Hard Rock Hotel, Café Ile St Louis in Paris Las Vegas, and Serendipity 3 at Caesar’s Palace for something sweet to list a few.
- See a Cirque du Soleil show – There are 7 different shows in 7 different hotels. The top show in Vegas is O at Bellagio.
- Gambling – Don’t forget to try your luck at one of the many casinos. The downtown Vegas casinos are a little more inviting for women and a better place for beginners. I have heard the odds are better too.
- Adventure gals – Try the zipline in downtown Las Vegas over Fremont Street for an exhilarating ride!
- Light Shows – The Fremont Street Experience is a free, fun light show downtown Las Vegas.
- Water Shows – The Fountains of Bellagio dancing water show is a choreographed to music and free. Don’t worry, the water is recycled.
Be sure to pick up the Vegas Guide when you arrive to see what other special events, music or shows are happening while you are there.
Contact me for any help planning your next Las Vegas girlfriend getaway and the next thing you will be seeing is the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada sign!